Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Crain’s New York Business is proud to announce Notable Women in the Business of Sports, which will publish as a section within Crain’s New York Business in the November 18 issue.
This feature is a celebration of women working in the business of sports who have impacted New York City in major ways. It honors their professional, civic and philanthropic achievements.
You are invited to submit a nomination form that will help us determine this year’s honorees. Be sure to focus on the last 12 to 18 months.
Nomination Process: We want to hear from you! Nomination forms (along with a high res digital photo) must be completed by the deadline, October 4, to be considered.
To view a copy of the questionnaire, click here.
The information submitted will be used to write finalist profiles.
- Works for a professional services firm specializing in sports business
- Works for or acting as athlete agent
- Works for major sports league (NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL, MLS, WNBA, etc.) based in New York City
- Works for NYC-based professional sports team (Knicks, Nets, Yankees, Mets, Giants, Jets, etc.)
- Works for a professional sports organization (U.S. Open, etc.) based in New York City
- Works at a NYC sports venue or arena (MSG, Barclays Center, etc.)
- Works at an accredited 4-year college/university team (St. John’s University, Fordham University, etc.) based in five boroughs of New York City or counties of Bergen, Nassau, Westchester or Rockland
- Works at a sports-related media job (announcer, journalist, data analyst, etc.)
- Must be working a minimum of five years
- Must work in the five boroughs of New York City or counties of Bergen, Nassau, Westchester or Rockland
Content supplied in submission is subject to editing by Crain’s editors to meet style and editorial standards.
Contact email@example.com for more information or questions.
See the most recent Notable Women in Health Care section that was published in Crain's New York Business an example.